The Sony DWT-P01N Digital Wireless Handheld Mic forms part of DWX N series digital wireless microphone system, working with the DWT-B30 body-pack transmitter, DWT-B03R Micro-transmitter, and DWR-R03D/DWR-S03D Receivers.
The DWT-P01N is available in the following frequency options
- DWT-P01N/21 – DWX Series Digital Wireless Plug-on Transmitter 470.025 MHz to 542.000 MHz (TV-21 to TV-29), 25 kHz steps
- DWT-P01N/33 – DWX Series Digital Wireless Plug-on Transmitter 566.025 MHz to 630.000 MHz (TV-33 to TV-40), 25 kHz steps
- DWT-P01N/42 – DWX Series Digital Wireless Plug-on Transmitter 638.025 MHz to 710.000 MHz (TV-42 to TV-50), 25 kHz steps
The digital wireless microphone system allows for large-scale multi-channel operations. Thanks to the digital modulator, the system realises an intermodulation-free, equally spaced channel allocation. The digital wireless transmission technology used in this system enables a significant increase in the number of simultaneous operations in comparison with current analogue wireless systems. For example, up to16 channels of simultaneous operation is possible in an 8-MHz operating band.
Output power selectable between 1/10/50 mW. Chose the minimum power necessary for a venue, lengthening battery life, and reducing the already low possibility of interference. Allows the microphone to work effectively in a very wide range of venues.
Input attenuation, RF frequency selection, RF power output, Audio Low-pass cutoff frequency and transmitter Sleep Mode can all be controlled remotely from the digital wireless receiver. Remote control of up to 82 transmitters can be achieved using the Cross Remote™ function and RMU-01 remote control unit.
The DWX N series works with Sony control software Wireless Studio 4.2 or later for PC and Wireless Studio Mobile for smartphones* to give users flexible control of the system.
* Wireless Studio Mobile supported OS: iOS Ver.8.0 or later and Android Ver.4.1 or later. Operation is not guaranteed on all smartphones.
48dB at 3dB steps audio attenuation supported. Line / Microphone input supported. Transmitter audio attenuation can be controlled from receiver side using Sony wireless remote control system.
Whilst you can use the Sony DWT-P01N straight out of the box, there are a host of 3rd party accessories by MW3DD which give even more flexibility to the system. The accessories for the DWT-P01N are:
- BATX-NP – Battery Adaptor for NP-BX1 Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- DC-DWX – DC Power Supply for DWT-P01N with 4-pin Hirose connection
- P01-CLIP QXS – Boom Pole Clamp for Ambient QXS Boom. 2 Sizes included: 30mm & 34mm
- P01-CLIP VDB – Boom Pole Clamp for VDB M, L & XL Boom. 2 Sizes included: 32.5mm & 35mm